A cyber attack takes place every ten minutes in Australia alone. This module will educate your workforce on crucial cyber security practices to help protect your organisation from damaging breaches.
- WCAG AA 2.1 compliant
After completing the course learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to protect personal information and ensure a safe browsing experience in the workplace;
- Identify how to share information safely and responsibly via social media;
- Outline the factors that make up a strong password;
- Identify parts of an email that could indicate a hoax/phishing/scam;
- Demonstrate how to take appropriate actions when suspected or actual cyber-attacks occur.